Why choose Magento eCommerce?
Magento eCommerce is one of the fastest growing e-commerce solution which has consistently been in high demand by the E-Commerce Solution providers so as to provide their clients with the most advanced features of an E-Commerce store. Every business owner expects a good deal of ROI(Return on Investment), fair control over his E-Commerce store and increase in growth of business. Magento E-Commerce platforms provide the scalability, flexibility and features for business growth. Below, I have listed a few solid reasons that why you should select Magento as your next E-Commerce Solution.
1. Provision for handling Multiple stores: Whether you want one E-Commerce shop or you want to run multiple number of stores, the platform has the capability to meet your needs. You can control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel. It can be done by using different domain names, different IPs and different security certificates. Magento’s one-click upgrade process allows for seamless upgrades to new Magento version, while the Web Services API and pre-packaged integrations allow Magento to fit the way you want to do business.
2. Facilitate Product Browsing: You can keep and show multiple images for one product. Even, you are provided with the product image zoom-in capability. There is a provision for placing product reviews for facilitating the purchasing decision of the online shoppers. Customers can check stock availability at any point of time. Magento’s flexible merchandising engine allows for product catalogs to be set up to support your business and the up-sell, cross-sell and related items increase average order values.
3. Reporting and Analytics: Built into the back end are a useful set of Reports, which would help to understand the overall performance of the store. It is integrated with Google analytics. You can obtain different reports, for instance, Tax Report, Abandoned Shopping Cart Report, Best Viewed Products Report, Best Purchased Products Report , Low Stock Report and so on. Optimizer allows further insight into store performance and the ability to run A/B and Multi-Variate tests.
4. Managing the orders: You can view, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel. One can also create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow split fulfillment. Customers can re-order previous orders from their account, while administrator users are able to view full order histories and create orders in the backend. It includes RSS feeds of new orders. Provision for call center order creation is also there.
5. Incorporation of Marketing Tools: Magento helps stimulating the sales and revenue generation activities. In turn, increasing ROI of the business. It incorporates powerful tools such as Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, and more to to increase Average Order Value. Magento’s suite of powerful Marketing Tools provide the functionality and ease-of-use to increase your online sales. It provides search engine friendly URLs. It provides flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with the ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories.
6. Magento themes: You get an extended scope of customization in Magento themes. Magento gives you the ability to load multiple themes at once, allowing you to swap between a default store design and temporary event/season-specific ones. With Magento’s fully object-oriented programming, all modules are immediately accessible via template tags from any template files. Magento themes are supposed to be attractive and user-friendly.
Magento eCommerce equips you with all the required and advanced features to run a fully-functional E-Commerce store.